"Outside the Box"
1 Cor 12 1-13
Moreover, to each person is given the particular manifestation of the Spirit that will be for the common good. To one, through the Spirit, is given a word of wisdom; to another, a word of knowledge, in accordance with the same Spirit; to another, faith, by the same Spirit; and to another, gifts of healing, by the one Spirit; to another, the working of miracles; to another, prophecy; to another, the ability to judge between spirits; to another, the ability to speak in different kinds of tongues; and to yet another, the ability to interpret tongues. One and the same Spirit is at work in all these things, distributing to each person as he chooses. For just as the body is one but has many parts; and all the parts of the body, though many, constitute one body; so it is with the Messiah. For it was by one Spirit that we were all immersed into one body, whether Jews or Gentiles, slaves or free; and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.
And He Himself gave some to be Apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of the Messiah,
And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
These are only some of the points which are covered in the teachings:
- Reconnecting with God
- The Tri-Unity of God
- The Woman by the Well
- How God exists as One yet in three ways
- The Empty Tomb
- God’s Recipe for Salvation
- Faith and Trust
- Placing your trust in the Lord
- Making the Right Decisions
- Your mind vs the Evils of this worldThese illusions may use a variety of props; cards, coins, sponge balls, sophisticated custom built illusions, silk scarves and ropes. None of these have any magical or mystical properties and serve only as props for tricks played on the eyes through sleight of hand and other techniques."
“Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” Prov. 22:6